Thursday, 23 May 2013

HUGE Blog sale! Illamasqua, MAC, ESTEE LAUDER, SEPHORA, OCC & MORE

Hi, Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my blog sale!
I'm going on holiday next month and really need all the money I can get so I've had a serious sort through my collection to see what I can part with...and here is the result.
Please buy things so I can buy things on holiday! :)

RULES:
-No compromising on the prices, I have tried to be as fair as possible and in most cases I am just trying to make sure the price will cover P&P.
-Each Item has been wiped clean as much as is possible without damaging the product and the condition of each product is stated.
-If you want more information on a product just ask. Click photos to see them larger.
-No Refunds.
-First come first serve. Items will be reserved for 12 hours, if you haven't paid by then I will pass it on to the next person.
-Please try to pay as soon as I've invoiced you to make it easier for everyone.
-Items will be posted ASAP after I've received payment.

-P&P UK ONLY 
-£2.50 for large items
-£2 for small Items such as lipstick/single eyeshadows/thin palettes (can be sent as large letter which is cheaper)
-5op per additional item after that. 
Items will be posted 2nd Class.
PAYPAL payments only.

-If you are overseas and really want something, comment/tweet me (we can exchange emails if necessary) and we can try and come to an agreement where I can calculate the price it would cost to reach you.

Leave a comment telling me what item/s you want and leave your Paypal Email address so I can invoice you.
or you can tweet me: @allthingsrachy

GO SHOP!

PERFUMES:
L to R:
-Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love EDT 30ml- Brand New, sealed in box - £12 SOLD
-Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche EDT 50ml (RRP £52)- Usage as shown, Boxed - £27 SOLD
-Harajuku Lovers "Sunshine Cuties" Baby EDT 10ml- used 2-3 times, Boxed - £5
-Soap & Glory EDT 50ml- Used approx 1/3 - £5

EYESHADOW / PIGMENTS- PALETTES & SINGLES:

-Estée Lauder Pure Color 5 color Gelée Powder Palette '01 Bronze Sands' - LE SS12 Bronze Goddess collection RRP £35- Light usage as shown, boxed - £23 SOLD

-NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette, Runway Collection 'Versus'- Lightly Swatched, boxed - £4.50 (PENDING)


 -Mac Mineral eyeshadow'Odd Couple'- Dip from usage on gold side, purple side lightly used - £3 (PENDING)
 -Mac LE Metal-X cream shadow 'Venetian Varnish'- Usage in one area as shown, Cracks in product appeared naturally, boxed. - £3 SOLD
-Mac eyeshadow quad LE 'Shadowy lady'- Old Style packaging, light usage. Warning: not very pigmented, not sure if this is due to product quality or age - £5

 Top Left to Bottom Right:
-Wet n Wild trio 'Cool as a cucumber' - Used once - £2 SOLD
-Wet n Wild trio 'I'm feeling retro'- Swatched only - £2 SOLD
-Estee Lauder GWP duo 'sugar biscuit' and 'enchanted forest' - Swatched only - £1.50 SOLD
-Catrice eyeshadow singles '470 Golden evergreen' and '560 I like to mauve it'- Swatched only-  £1.50 each
-Bare minerals loose eyeshadow 'Queen Tiffany'- Used 2 times - £5 SOLD


-Rimmel glam eyes quad '003 royal blue', NYX 'Exotic Green', Gosh 'Golden Green', Urban Decay 'Acid Rain ' - All Swatched/ lightly used
 - £1 Each

-Urban decay pigments 'x' and 'shag'. Old packaging, Each used twice-  £2 each, 2 for £3

LIP PRODUCTS:

-Sephora Rouge Lipstick- 'Firework'. Worn Twice - £7

 -Mac Amplified lipstick (LE) 'Fusion Pink'- Worn once - £8  SOLD
-No7 Poppy King lipstick 'Fabulous red'- Worn once - £2.50
-Yves Rocher '101 Framboise'- More red than it's coming off in the picture, Swatched - £3.50
-Estee Lauder pure color creme lipstick 'Barely Nude'- Old packaging, used once - £3.50 SOLD
-OCC Lip Tar ' Demure' - Swatched only - £7 SOLD

 - Miners Lip colour 'Dreamer' (brand new, un-swatched), 
-Glossybox lipstick 'Glossy Pink' (used once)
-Estee Lauder GWP Pure color shimmer lipstick 'Sugar Honey' SOLD
-£2 each 


-Mac Lipglass (LE Chenman collection) 'Force of Love' - Used 1/2 times, boxed - £8 SOLD
-Smashbox Lip enhancing gloss 'Pout'- Swatched only - £7 (PENDING)
-Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss 'Galactic'- Old packaging, used twice, hygienic applicator,  boxed- £7
-Butter London Lip Gloss 'Fiddlesticks' - Came in set with nail polish, swatched only - £4
-Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss 'Punch Bowl' - Tried on once - £3


-Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain '02'- worn once - £1
-No7 Poppy King shimmery red lipgloss (no name)- Swatched once - £1.50
-Lipcote original- Used once, boxed - £1.50
-Sleek Purple Pout Paint- Used 2/3 times - £1.50
-Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting 'irish cream pavlova'- used once- £1.50


-Mac Lip Pencil 'In Synch'- Used once & Sharpened - £5 SOLD
-Kiko Ultra Glossy Lip Pencil '604'- Used twice & Sharpened - £1.50

FACE PRODUCTS:

-Sephora Highlighting Compact Powder 'Rose' - Usage as shown - £8
-NYX Jumbo eye pencil '602 Dark Brown'- Brand new, Sealed - £3
NAILS:

-Mac Nail Lacquer (LE) 'Impassioned'- Used once, boxed - £5
-Seche Vite Nail lacquer 'Nouveau', used once - £2
-Ciate paint pot 'jelly bean', used once - £2
-No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour 'So Simple', used once - £2 SOLD
-Nails Inc mini 'Holly Bush Vale', brand new, never used - £1
-MUA Nail constellation- used once - FREE with the purchase of a nail polish

(I'd like for the nail polish prices to be cheaper but they are tricky with p&p, I need to make a small profit)

OTHER:
 -Korres Magnolia Toning body mist 50ml- used approx 1/3 - £4.50
-James Read wash off tan 30ml Trial size - unused - £2
-EOS Lipbalm SPF15 'Lemon Drop'- Brand new, sealed - £3 SOLD
-Nip + Fab Spot Fix anti blemish gel - Used approx 1/3, hygienic applicator - £2

FREE WITH PURCHASE:
Feel free to pick one of the perfume samples/products below and I'll include it in your order.

 Acqua di Parma 'Magnolia Nobile' EDP, 'Iris Nobile Sublime EDP', Thomas Sabo 'Glam 'n Soul' EDP X2, 'Charm Kiss' EDP.


1g Pigments: Purple: BM Beauty 'howl', Mica Bella Cosmetics 'intelligence', BM Beauty mineral bronzer 'summer warmth'.
-Maybelline Fit me foundation sample - 115 Ivory
-Eldora- Red glitter lashes
-NPW Nail Art- nail striping tape
-MUA single eyeshadow '30 pearl'
-Yu.Be moisturising skin cream sample 
-17 ultimate volume lipgloss - 'Verry Berry'

(FREE WITH PURCHASE)


Thanks for looking!
Please share my blog sale :)

Rachel x

41 comments:

  1. Still looking, but could I please bags the Burberry Rosewood eyeshadow and the MAC lipstick in Fusion Pink!
    jocannon@hotmail.co.uk

    (although I may very well be back for more!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Jo, nice choices! I'll put them by for you while you have a browse

      Delete
    2. Aww, thank you! Could you add the Macadamia mask and the MAC lip pencil as well? If you tot it all up and send an invoice, I'll paypal you the money now xx

      Delete
    3. great, I'll invoice you in a min :) x

      Delete
  2. hi hon, could I get the Moschino perfume please? :) nicola_796@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh sure, Ill invoice you now x

      Delete
  3. hey hun
    can i have

    both wet and wild palette
    estee lauder - sugar biscuit duo
    gosh golden green
    urban decay acid rain
    estee lauder lipstick - sugar honey x

    im paid in the morning - is this ok ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry can the sample be the BM pigment in purple "howl"

      Delete
    2. I read your twitter comment before I read this, sent the invoice and have just cancelled it. Will add the extra items on and send you a new invoice shortly. Which was it the Estee Lauder 'Sugar honey' or Estee Lauder 'barely nude'? Keep it to one comment please x

      Delete
    3. sorry

      Yes was
      Wet and wild both trio palettes ( 2 palettes)
      Estee lauder duo palette /soft biscuit
      estee lauder lipstick /sugar honey and barely nude
      urban decay - eyeshadow
      gosh - eyeshadow

      thank you

      Delete
    4. Invoice sent, go and check I've got everything right.
      I'll wait until the morning for your payment (tweet me when it's sent)
      Thanks! x

      Delete
  4. Can I have the EOS Lipbalm, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour 'So Simple & Yu.Be moisturising skin cream sample please

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My PayPal email address is Ramblesofabeautyaddict@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. of course :) will invoice you shortly x

      Delete
  5. Would love the Dior if anyone hasn't asked already nicki.cuthbert@hotmail.co.uk for PayPal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can :) I'll invoice you shortly x

      Delete
  6. Hi can have estee Lauder the 23 pounds one and nude lipstick my email jenniferhawkins275@btinternet.com if can bill me plesse xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have the Estee Lauder palette but I'm afraid the lipstick has been reserved. I'll invoice you for the palette shortly x

      Delete
  7. Hi can I please get

    Mac Venetian varnish
    All mac surf baby pigments

    Sample/product - BM Bronzer summer warmth

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. yes you can, leave your paypal email adress and I'll invoice you now x

      Delete
  8. Can I have the chanel perfume if its still available please? Nicolaon@btinternet.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can, I'll invoice you shortly x

      Delete
  9. Thanks!

    India-raehayward@hotmail.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Illamasqua blush left? Wht ll b shipping to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry it took a little while for me to reply, I was busy over the weekend. Have just checked small packet prices to pakistan and p&p will be £5. leave your paypal email if you're still interested and I'll invoice you x

      Delete
  11. Mac Lipglass (LE Chenman collection) 'Force of Love
    Illamasqua cream blush- 'Promise'

    still available? my email is x_fayella_x@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes both available, will invoice you now. Thanks! x

      Delete
  12. NYX palette
    Saphora highlight
    Mac mineral shadow
    Smash box lipgloss

    emmalampkin@hotmail.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I would love the "Oh so fair" beauty powder, is it still available ? Also, I'm in France is that ok ? Thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete
  14. and the Urban Decay pigments in Shag and X please (pretty please :) )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it possible that I can have the MAC villians blush for £10 since £15 is a bit too expensive
    emma.johnson453@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey, is the mac quad still available? and if so is it £5 for each shadow, or for the whole palette. i'm really interested!

    my email is, xkm.king@gmail.com
    congrats on the blog, mdear - it's rather wonderful (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you still have mac oh so fair face powder? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi can you Message me what mac you have available please? It's Katie.84@live.co.uk :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...