Thursday 21 July 2011

Festival favourites, post-festival saviours & Haul

Helloo everyone, hope you have all been well. Hopefully you will have read my last post and will know that the reason for my lack of blogging is because I have been at Benicassim Festival in spain for 10 days, and to be honest I have needed the last 2 days just to recover! But now I am back and I promise you lots more regular rachy posts. So this post is just a simple one to ease me back into blogging (feels like I've been gone forever!) with a couple of pictures from my festival holiday and quite a lengthy video. Enjoy! Me with friends. The boys were going for 'smart-casual' hence the tux tshirts

Frowning and freckly on the beach
My and my friend Cyd. Random glitter on my face and Mac Lucky green on my eyes.


Enjoying some fine 1 Euro sangria! Green iguana and Martini from Sleek Caribbean palette on my eyes.







Rachy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...