Thursday 4 August 2011

e.l.f haul & Babyliss conical wand!

Firstly I must appologise for the lack of blog posts recently, I don't really know why this is but I will try and be a good blogger once again and spend the rest of my summer blogging away :)
So I'm here today with a little (well-quite a large) e.l.f haul.
I am new to the brand e.l.f so when the UK website http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ was doing a deal where if you spent £30 you got 50% off, I knew I had to take advantage. So I have filmed a little haul for you showing you what I picked.
ALSO my hairdresser auntie kindly bought me a Babyliss Pro conical wand (25-13mm) which I am so excited about. There has been quite a lot of hype over these wands on youtube and I have wanted one of these for a while. I have been experimenting with it this morning and here are the results:

I looked a little bit like a poodle with all the curls on top but now I have clipped it into a position I like I am really happy with the results. The conical wand was so easy to work with so I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more curly hair on me in the future!


Onto the e.l.f haul:



Rachy x

4 comments:

  1. Aw your hair looks really nice all curly :) how much was the conical wand? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!
    And @Fashion owl ;) my auntie bought me mine but just checked on amazon and they are like £20, the 25mm one I have is £18.95, so worth it its actually amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...