Sunday 20 February 2011

Topshop eyeshadow mousse- Glint (FOTD)

I have one lipgloss from the Topshop makeup collection, but other than that I'm not too familiar with Topshop makeup, so when I saw the new 'sandstorm' collection online yesterday I decided to pop down to my local Topshop to have a look. The collection looked pretty standard (liquid eyeliners, lipglosses etc) but the one thing that wasn't so standard was the Eyeshadow mousse. There were two colours, Glint and Tundra, Glint being a gorgeous shimmery chocolate colour. I liked the colour and was intruiged about the mousse element, so I made the purchase.





I tried out the mousse yesteday and am wearing it now and have to say I am very impressed. The colour is lovely and it blends in nicely just like an eyeshadow. There is no creasing so far and I can't imagine there will be from the feel of it. The colour reminds me of a browner version or Urban decay Smog, so I applied a layer of Smog eyeshadow over the top today.
Left: Topshop mousse-Glint, Right: Urban decay e/s- Smog


What else i'm wearing:
Face:
Maybelline mineral concealer- 02 natural, Mac powder blusher-style, Mac MSF- soft and gentle
Eyes: Mac brow pencil- spiked, Topshop eyeshadow mousse- glint, Urban decay eyeshadow- smog, Mac pearlglide eyeliner-Lord it up, Mac plush lash mascara
Lips: Benefit lipgloss- Almost famous
All in all I really like the Topshop eyeshadow mousse, and I might even go back to get it in the other colour.
Rachy xxx

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous. It looks similar to MAC woodwinked too, maybe a bit darker?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...