Monday 28 March 2011

Superhaul review part 2: Sleek peach palette & FOTD

Here I am with part 2 of my superhaul review; Sleek peach palette. I decided to give this palette a post of its own because quite frankly I think it deserves one. There are so many colours to show (appologies if the swatches aren't brilliant I was finding it hard to get the right light) and I have thrown in a little FOTD using a couple of the colours on my eyes.


I'm sure you've all seen the outside of a sleek palette so there is no need for a picture, but this is what it contains. Ive lost the colour name sheet but im sure if you're interested you can google it. The first 3 colours in the palette are the more pinky/peach shades, and other than a couple of goldy nudes and the grey and black the rest are all peach or orange. There are 4 shimmer shades and 8 matte.


Swatches, 1st row:


2nd row:


As you can probably see from the swatches, the colour payoff varies from colour to colour. I think this is due to the fact that the matte colours have more payoff than the shimmery.


FOTD:

Eyes: In my FOTD I am wearing number 2, 3 and 6 in the palette, along with a little Mac- Sushi flower in the crease. I also used the grey in the palette along the top and bottom lash lines. Face: Maxfactor weightless foundation- light ivory, Bobbi brown corrector and concealer, Mac cream colour base-hush. Lips: Gosh lip marker- 003 Berry
I am surprisingly happy with this look considering i barely ever wear colours this bright. The reason i brought this palette is so i can wear a brighter more summery eye as the wether gets better :)


Any of you have this palette? If so what are your fave colours?

Rachy xxx




5 comments:

  1. I took all the photos of swatches yesterday to post about it. Been a bit lazy.
    I'm not sure about this palette for shadows but I loveee a few of the colours as blush.
    I guess all the colours will look gorgeous on you because of your green eyes but I look ill.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look absolutely stunning! Love your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee the lips.
    Also loving the floral top, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all :)
    @kelsey: this is actually the dress that i'm planning to wear to summer ball...the reason i'm wearing it in this pic is because I was playing with pink makeup to potentially wear with it :) the dress is that random brand joules that does pretty welly boots..i found it in a shop in epping for half price :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick is gorgeous! I'm so tempted to buy some sleek palettes but I just don't know whether I'd actually use the majority of the colours! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...