Friday 29 October 2010

Vampire Ball

Makeup for the Vampire Ball

Tomorrow I shall be going to one of my usual haunts (the venue, Kent) for the Vampire ball. And I will be going as.....you guessed it: a vampire! I wanted to have vamptastic makeup so here are a couple of shots with what i have achieved in my practice session.




I Based the look on a youtube tutorial my friend sent me, changing things here and there according to my preferences and supplies. Here is the link:







Note that this is not the complete look that i will be rocking tomorrow as i am yet to die my hair a very bright semi-perminant violette, hopefully making me look more vampy! Ill add pics of the complete look tomorrow.













So heres what i used:


Face:
Mac mineralize satinfinish foundation- NW20
Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer- 02 natural
number 17 stardust
Clinique grey eyeshadow (on cheek bones)
Urban Decay eyeshadow- Asphyxia, grifter (as highlighter on cheekbones)


Eyes
Mac prep + prime eye base- light
Urban decay eyeshadow- oil slick (on brows and lids)
Urban decay eyeshadow- last call, Flash
Urban Decay- Asphyxia, grifter (as highlighter on brow bone)
Mac eye kohl pencil- smoulder
Loreal volume million lashes- black


Lips
Mac eye kohl- smoulder
Mac pro longwear lipcreme- goes and goes

Cape: Marks and spencers ;)

As promised here are a couple of pictures fromt he vampire ball of me and my boyfriend sean who kindly let me loose on his face :)





And here's the vodka jelly brain i made mwooohahaha:


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...