1. Ghd opulence mask for colour treated hair- This mask is gorgeous smelling, I wouldnt even know hot to describe the smell but its yummy and makes my hair probably the softest its ever been, managing also to retain my dyed hair colour. love.
2.Ghd guardian shampoo for colour treated hair- also lovely smelling with a pear-like scent. Makes my hair soft enough to go without conditioner
3.Superdrug vitamin illuminating moisture cream- I've seen this product praised all over beauty blogs, and for good reason. There is a lovely pearly sheen to this, perfect for a foundation base or even alone. Nice coconut scent, and at around £2.50 you can't go wrong!
4. Vaseline cocoa butter- lovely smell and works well. My current go to lip conditioner. (see soft sweet lips post)
5.Rimmel 5 in 1 topcoat and base coat- Not sure what the 5 in 1 means, as it is only a topcoat and base coat, but as those two it works brilliantly. Reasonable price and stops nails from chipping very well.
6.Mac pro longwear lipcreme in prolong- Perfect red lip colour, stays on very well and even when it fades it fades into a nice colour.
7.Mac dazzleglass cream in radiant jewels- I am a fan of the scent and creamy texture of the dazzleglass creams, and this one is my favourite. Lovely red colour and I like coating it on top of prolong for a bit of glossy glamour.
8. Benefit back to the fuschia and 24K from the All you need is gloss kit- all three of the double ended glosses in this kit were lovely wearable colours but this one was my favourite and I often have it my everyday handbag. The size is also the perfect size to take in a small bag ona night out, with two colours that could be worn in the day or night. I have discovered that back to the fuschia looks lovely over Mac Virgin Isle.
9. Mac 187 brush (from tartan tale brush set)- Love this brush and perfect size to take out in handbag to top up with MSF or blush through the day.
10. Mac cream colour base in Virgin Isle- There has also been a lot of blogger hype over this product and again for good reason. Amazing bright coral colour looks lovely on cheeks and lips (see small mac & benefit haul post) I know this is hard to get hold of at the moment because its in such high demand, but hang in there and keep looking!
11. Mac mineral eyeshadow duo in Odd couple- I know I'm late on this one but I got it for christmas and am loving it. Lovely two colours, both can be worn together or on separate looks.
What are some of your January favourites?