Secondly Here are the makeup prezzies that were gifts from my boyfriend and dad:
From left to right: Mac prolong wear lipcrme- prolong, Mac pearlglide eyeliner-petrol blue, Mac lipglass- radiant dazzleglass, Mac dazzleglass- funtabulous, Mac mineral eyeshadow trios & duo- blue my mind, odd couple, style influencer, Mac blush- style, Mac studio fix fluid- NW15, Mac plush lash mascara, eyelash curlers, maybelline pure matte powder, Rimmel nail treat top coat and base coat, Rimmel soft kohl-white, Benefit all you need is gloss kit, Mac tartan tale brush kit
And here are the things I bought myself, most of them sale things but some just damn good deals!
from top/left to right:
-All Lush xmas bits were half price and although i clearly have enough, i couldnt resist these 3!, This pixi eyeshadow palette cost me £20 which i think is pretty good value, 3 makeup acadamy things, each item was only £1 and superdrug has a 3 for 2 offer across all cosmetics at the moment, the two pixi fairy dust's were only £1 each in the sale, And lastly a barry m blush 'cause i love the colour!
And these beauties have been my 2010 favourites:
From left to right (in no particular order):
- Mac tartan tale lustre lipstick- cut a caper: love this colour, great for every day wear.
- Mac mineralize skin finish- soft and gentle: I cannot praise this product enough, it gives a gorgeous glow and I will not stop reccomending it to people.
- Maybelline mineral concealer- After years of searching I have settled on this concealer. Its the perfect colour for my skin, a nice formula and cheap
- Mac venemous villains mineralize eyeshadow- she who dares: I was so excited when this first came out, because as you can see the colours are gorgeous and glittery. My justification for buying this is because I am a student (and you know all about the student nightlife) it will get a lot of wear on nights out, and that it has.
- Benefit eyebrow pencil- medium: This is the first brow pencil Ive ever had but it works very well for me. The colour matches, it goes on nicely and stays and (i hope) looks good. The only downer to this is that ive been through so many of it in the year and at £14 it is a tad pricier than i would like
- Mac eye kohl- smoulder. If you are going to have one black eyeliner-make it this one. It stays put and is perfect for smudging (again, good for smokey eyes on nights out)
- My two Mac pearlglide eyeliners in Lord it up and Undercurrant- I love these to death. They are lovely and smooth going on and once set they stay very well. Not to mention the gorgeous colours.
Thanks for reading!