Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmassy FOTD- Gold eye & berry lip

Hello everyone! I am finally back home for the Christmas holidays and am feeling very relaxed, so you can expect loads of Christmassy posts for the next month :)
Today I am going out for a carvery (yum) but as I have loads of spare time now I thought I'd make some effort and do some pretty Christmas makeup.
I decided to use Mac's Honeylust eyeshadow after watching one of Nikkie Tutorial's videos where she used the eyeshadow wet with fix+ then applied it dry over the top. I am so glad she shared this technique as I have previously found it IMPOSSIBLE to work with Honeylust and with the fix+ technique it came out lovely!
So here is my FOTD:



Face: Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation- 51, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer- mix of 1 fair & 2 light, Too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, Natural Collection blush- peach melba, Mac MSF- soft and gentle.

Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake-thunder, Too faced shadow insurance, Mac e/s- Nylon (browbone, inner corner) Honeylust (Lid: applied wet with Mac fix+ then applied dry over the top), Stila e/s bliss & sandstone (crease & lower lashline), Stila smudgestick eyeliner- damsel (upper & lower lashlines), Covergirl lash blast mascara.

Lips: Mac lipstick- Rebel

Hope you liked this look! I look forward to sharing more of my Christmas FOTD's with you, expect to see alot of gold and glitter :)

Rachy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh bugger, now I reallly want honeylust! So purty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought to mix a coppery colour eye with a berry red lip but it looks ace! Must try this now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah and Gaelle :)

    @Redlilocks Yeh I wouldn't have either actually I'm just obsessed with Rebel at the moment so didn't want to wear anything else, turned out it actually works :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...