Sunday 20 March 2011

Girly FOTD

Lately I have become concious of how neglected some pieces of makeup in my collection are becoming, as I have been pretty much rejecting everything for my beloved MSF- soft and gentle. I decided to make a change today and revisit some neglected pinks and lilacs, resulting in a pretty girly FOTD:

Some of the neglected items used in this look

Face: collection 2000 longwear concealer, maybelline dream matte powder- 02 rose ivory, Mac mineralize blush- hang loose, benefit primer- that gal

Eyes: Mac brow pencil-spiked, loreal colour appeal e/s- 21 golden beige (on brow bone), Maxfactor pink e/s trio (the lightest pink) , Collection 2000 colour intense solo- 12 playful punk, Rimmel eye kohl- 071 pure white, Pixi gel liner- onyx, Maxfactor masterpiece max mascara.

Lips: Mac amplified lipstick- chatterbox, Mac dazzleglass creme- gone romancin'



Rachy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...