Thursday 3 March 2011

Mac sheen supreme lipstick & another Soap & glory haul

So todays excuse for retails theraphy was a horrible hangover! I took myself down to boots and as you may know, I can't get enough of soap & glory products at the mo so I picked up 3 products on the 3 for 2 deal.
I then went to mac to look at the wonderwoman and jeanius collections and was shocked by how terrible they were! The wonder woman collection was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! The packaging is tacky and I am not getting the whole jumbo sized thing, I stood in the shop laughing at the size of the lipgloss for a while untill I got moved on by a member of staff...
One thing I was impressed by was the new collection of sheen supreme lipsticks. great colour selection and they are creamy and glossilicious!



(more) Flake away body scrub, spray on body moisture mist & easy glistening- soap & glory scented body glitter spray! I love them all equally.



Sheen supreme lipstick in supremely confident

And here it is on. Feels nice and moisturising on and I really like how it looks, me thinks I'll be buying more of these!

Rachy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh the sheen supreme looks gorgeous on. Lovely haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks lovely. i agree with you about the wonderwoman collection.. it's so stupid and gimmicky! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been wanting to try out these new formulas. supremely confident looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...