Monday 2 May 2011

FOTD: Pinky freckles

With all this recent good weather my freckles are starting to appear! I know some people hate their freckles but I personally love mine and I like to wear minimal face product and usually no foundation to let them show. Here's a fun Pinky look to showcase my new freckles:


-Just noticed that these pictures arent the best quality so you can't see the frecks too much, boo :( Product list:


Face: Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer-01, MAC venonous villains beauty powder-oh so fair, Mac cream colour base- Hush.

Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake- Thunder, Bobbi brown corrector & concealer- porcelain bisque & porcelain, Mac prem + prime eye- light, Sleek avoir la peche palette- sandstone, blush, parfait, stone (mixed with mac fix+ to line). MAC eyeshadow- sushi flower, Pixi pearly white e/s (brow bone & eye corner), MAC eye kohl- smoulder, Collection 2000 collegen lash mascara.


Lips: Barry M lipliner- bright pink, MAC lipstick- Girl about town.




Rachy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think u look absolutely gorgeous..

    I'm thinkin of getting the Illamasqua brow cake coz at the moment I'm using an eye shadow for my brows and as much as I like it, I don't find that it keeps my brows in shape (duh).. So would u recommend the illamasqua brow cake? Could u maybe do a review on it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...