Friday 20 May 2011

2 FOTD's- My skin's getting better!

So if you follow me on twitter I'm sure you've heard my rants about my poor skin. I also did a post a week or so ago. Basically I had a reaction, got reccomended a bunch of creams, the University doctor said I didn't need to see them and just wait it out, I made them see me, and they gave me steroid cream and Aveeno moisturiser. I wish I could have just had them in the first place because my skin has pretty much cleared completely now in 2 days (touchwood!)

Yesterday I was still laying off the makeup on my cheeks so that FOTD is more eyes and lips of the day, with a little added highlight in the cheekbones ;)

-The first look is yesterday's FOTD (still some redness on my cheeks) and the second look is todays, notice how much my skin has improved :)


Yesterday:


Face: Jemma kid dewy glow- rose gold (on cheekbones)
Eyes: Bobbi Brown corrector- porcelain bisue, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer- 1 fair, Illamasqua brow cake-thunder, Gosh velvet touch eyeliner- golden globe (as e/s base on lid/under eye), Inglot eyeshadows: AMC shine 30 (pearl-browbones), AMC shine 25 (gold-lid), pearl 433 (green-crease), Pixi gel liner- onyx, Collection 2000 skyscraper mascara


Lips: Topshop satin lipstick- ohh la la


Today (notice clearer skin and makeup on face- yay!):




Face: Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer- 1 fair, Surf baby cheek powder- My paradise, Jemma Kidd dewy glow radiance cream- 02 rose gold,


Eyes: Bobbi brown corrector- porcelain bisque, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, Mac prep + prime eye-light, Illamasqua brow cake- thunder, MAC e/s: Shroom, gleam, All that glitters, Mac kohl liner- I get no kick, Pixi gel liner- onyx, Collection 2000 skyscraper lash


Lips: MAC lisptick: Vegas volt.


You can probably tell from these pictures that I'm really feeling the glowy face with peachy and coral lips at the moment, so these will probably be a couple of my staple looks for this summer


What are you're staple looks for the summer?


Rachy xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your skin is starting to get better - sounded like a right nightmare!

    Vegas Volt looks great on you. I'm not very good at summery makeup, I like my dark purples, greys etc. too much, but I do tend to up the bronzer and 'glowy' stuff more in the summertime.

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when I get weird reactions on my skin ... you look great! those lipsticks are so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...