Sunday 10 April 2011

Discount Urban Decay Haul

So whats better than a haul? A discounted one! And I am here to share with you what bits I have aquired for myself over the last couple of weeks and at what prices :)


Urban Decay Lipstick- Jailbait, 2x Urban decay pigments- Shag & X, Urban decay liquid liner- Lucky


I got the two pigments and the liner on a recent trip to TK Maxx. Now I'm not the biggest fan of TK Maxx, well im not a fan atall but after seeing http://ramblingsofacosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com 's recent post about the summer sandles she found in there I decided to give it another try. However I scoured the shoe section to no avail. A quick scan of the rest of the shop told me all I needed to know; clothes all over the place, probably more hassle than its worth sifting through all that lot.... So while my mum and boyfriend were taking forever I drifted over to the tatty looking makeup/shampoo/random bits and bobs section and had a little dig. After a detailed digging I found myself a couple of gems....



The two pigments were in a little pouch together, £5 for the both. RRP- £12 I think


The eyeliner was £4, RRP £9.



I like all of the colours, they are all nice and neutral so very wearable.


The Lipstick I bought separataly for £4.85 with free p&p on the website http://www.cheapsmells.com/




Here are some swatches


Jailbait lipstick, pigments: Shag, X. Liner: Lucky



Not the best picture but this is what the lipstick looks like.


Any of you girls found any discount makeup bits lately?


Rachy xxx


2 comments:

  1. Wicked bargains! A girl came into lush the other day with the best tights and they was from tk maxx, may have to give them a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Discount Makeup & Discount Makeup Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...