1, 2 & 3- Paracetemol, kleenex tissues (plenty of) & Olbas oil: Won't go into too much detail incase you catch my illness but these are the obvious neccessities. The olbas/vicks oil was one of the only things the doctor did reccomend doing (inhaling drops of it in boiling water) unfortunatly that scalds my weakling nostrils so I just rub it on my chest at night instead.
4. Garnier eye roll on- My eyes are really puffy and all shades of red/grey/purple at the moment, so and eye hydrating process is a must. Still in the testing process of this so can't tell you too much but the metal rollerball applicater is nice and cooling and I think it's doing something for the puffiness.
5. Superdrug illuminating moisture cream- My skin is pretty dull and in need of a bit of extra glow, so the slight pearly sheen in this moisturiser is doing that nicely, I also really like the smell.
6. Mac cremeblend blush-something special: Im loving this blusher because it takes minimum effort to apply (dab and blend with fingertips) and leaves me with the natural dewy finish I am looking for, powdery is the last thing I want at the moment!
7. Bobbi brown corrector- porcelain bisque: I have abandoned the concealer for the moment as it is a bit heavy on my tired eyes but the correcter is giving me the perfect, blendable brightness and lightness I need.
8. Blisetex relief cream (formerly blisteze): HALLELUJAH! I have saved the best till last. Myabsolute lifesaver product at the moment. Before I bought this about 3 days ago my lips were so painfull, split and sore and they would be in a horrible state when I woke up in the morning. I Remembered how good blistex is with all its medicated goodness so I ran down to boots and got me some. 2 days later and my lips are back in tip top condition which is good as it means I can now wear lipstick again which is a definate day brightener :) If looking for this make sure you pick up the right one as there are a few different blistexes, but this one in the metal tube is the medicated (lifesaving) one.
What are your illness essentials?