1.Lush Mask of Magnamity- This was given to me by my friend kelsey and I have been using it alot lately. It has a nice mintly smell and leaves my face fresh and clean. It is lasting ages aswell, there is alot left :)
2.Soap & Glory spray on body moisturising mist- Lovely spray on moisturiser with the classic soap & glory scent :)
3. Mac eyeshadow- Woodwinked- Really I have been using all of the eyeshadows in my mac neautral quad but this one is probably my favourite for nights out. loveeeely gold that can be paired with alot of the colours in the 17 metalics palette.
4. Andrea Fulerton gemstone overcoat- Picked this nailvarnish up in superdrug and have been wearing it all the time. Gives a lovely irredescent flakey finish (see previous NOTD's) and acts well as a good strong topcoat.
5. 17 Vintage love metallic nudes palette- I love this palette. It only cost me £5 odd and the colours and colour pay off are really good. All can be paired together in different combinations, the lighter colours lovely for the day and darker ones perfect for metallic evening eyes.
6.Mac Cut a Caper lipstick- Lovely peachy nude colour. It makes me sad that I am using this up as it was in the tartan tale collection. I am going to have to find a seriously good dupe!
7. Maxfactor xperience weightless foundation- light ivory- I wasn't sure on this foundation at first, I thought it made my skin irritated but now I think that was probably a phase my skin was going through. Colour match is perfect for my skin and it is a nice light foundation for daytime wear.
8. Mac Style blush- Pretty frost peach colour that I found myself applying pretty much every day through march :)