Saturday 11 June 2011

FOTD- first attempt at contouring!

Bronzer is something I have altogether avoided in the past, mostly because of my pale complextion and I can never seem to get it to work for me. Since beauty blogging I have become more aware of 'contouring' with bronzer and have decided it's high time I gave it a try. Nothing too dramatic mind you, I am a beginner (and I still havn't worked out if I like bronzer)
But here's my FOTD with an attempt of a bit of light contouring on the cheekbones (not that I have any):

Products used:
Face: Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer, Barbara Daly bronze glow, Maybelline dream touch blush-apricot, Jemma kidd Dewy glow- rose gold.

Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake- thunder, Bobbi brown concealer-porcelain, Mac prep + prime eye-light, INGLOT eyeshadows: AMC shine 30(brow bone), DS 465(lid), Peal 402 (crease& lower lash line), Pixi gel liner-onyx, Rimmel white eyeliner, Maybelline one by one volum' express mascara.

Lips: Mac- Vegas volt


Rachy xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm scared to do bronzer also, with my pale skin and my pink cheeks not entirely sure it'll work lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out very nice. The lipstick from mac is so beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good!! I agree, that lipstick is awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot ladies, maybe I'll try it again today :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i came across this post while looking for the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow and i think that lipstick looks sooooo great on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...