Monday 6 June 2011

Simple summer daytime look FOTD & Video

This is my simple peachy/coral/pink summer daytime look I have been wearing for the last few days, thought I'd share with you.




When I said 'illamasqua pearly eyeshadow' I meant INGLOT*.
Products used:
-Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer
-Illamasqua brow cake-thunder
-INGLOT pearl coloured eyeshadow
-Mac e/s: Gleam & Paradisco
-Pixi gel liner-onyx
-Maybelline one by one volum' express mascara
-Maybelline dream touch blush-apricot
-Jemma Kidd deqy glow- rose gold
-Topshop lipstick- ohh la la
and a spritz of Mac fix+

Rachy xxx

5 comments:

  1. I have that lipstick and love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I always overlooked gleam but I think I need it in my collection :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice look, gleam looks like a really good colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Very natural :)

    Following you! Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so into corals right now!! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...