Sunday 19 June 2011

2 summery FOTD's

Helllo there. You may have noticed if you are living in England that the weather hasn't been summery, but I am slightly in denial and am soldiering on with the summery makeup looks. Here's a couple of my recent looks, the first was worn in the daytime and the second was what I wore on a casual evening out, but still could be worn in the day.


Face: Laura Mercier tinter moisturiser- porcelain, Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer, MAC surf baby cheek powder- My paradise, MAC mineralize skin finish-soft and gentle, A spritz of Fix+
Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake-thunder, Mac prep +prime eye-light, Urban decay pigment-x (lid), Sleek paraguaya palette- sandstone (brow bone), redstone(crease), Tangelo (outer v), Bourjois effect smokey eyeliner-71 smoked brown, Maybelline one by one volum' express mascara
Lips: Mac lipstick- vegas volt

Face: Mac studio sculpt foundation-NC15, Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer, MAC creamblend blush-something special, Jemma kidd dewy glow- rose gold

Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake-thunder, Loreal colourappeal e/s- golden beige(browbone and corners), MAC e/s: All that glitters (lid), sable (crease), sketch (deepen outer v/crease & lower lash line), Bourjois liner feutre-noir, Maybelline one by one volum' express mascara
Lips: Topshop lipstick-oh la la



The two new face products used in these looks (Laura mercier tinted moisturiser & Mac studio sculpt foundation) were actually samples I picked up from the counters. I have to say I really like both of them, especially the tinter moisturiser which is right up my street, but as a student I am not prepared to pay £30+ for it :(


If you would like video tutorials of either of these looks please ask. I did try filming one of the first look but youtube decided to start uploading it before I was finished :( Resulting in a FOTD instead.
Rachy xxx

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the first one! Gorgeous.
    Have you changed the way you do your eyebrows? They look amazing.
    You reminded me that I haven't touched My Paradise blush. It's too pretty to swirl the brush in that gold layering.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm denial as well! I won't give up... I still believe summer is just around the corner in England :)

    Love the makeup!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes and lips are just so freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks alot ladies!
    And @mercedes nothing different still using illamasqua brow cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these looks.. You've just convinced me to buy Mac studio sculpt foundation in NC15! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...