Friday 3 June 2011

Maybelline Dream Touch blush- Apricot (Mac Creamblend blush dupe!)

First of all I must appologise for the pictures in this post, I'm back home with no real way of blogging accept using my rubbishy iphone camera to upload pics..and I'm desparate to do a post! Hopefully you'll get a fair idea of the product I am describing though :)
The first two pictures are ones I found on google as the pictures I took were too rubbish :







Just tried to upload the swatch but the iphone pic was again too rubbish so I borrowed the swatch from this blog http://goldenglowww.blogspot.com/2011/06/maybelline-dream-touch-blush.html


Here's what the blush looks like on:


First impressions are that I am really impressed with this blush. Its super smooth and creamy and applies/blends so easily (I used my fingers) There are three colours; apricot, peach and a pink one (I think berry?)
I noticed that these blushes are a cheaper dupe for Mac creamblend blush and at around £6.50 they won't break the bank. I absolutely love the colour I picked, it is a really subtle light peach and I think it actually works as both a blush and highlight in one. I know I will get alot of use out of this and will probably keep it in my handbag as a touch up product :)
So there you go, that was my (somewhat failing) little post on Maybelline dream touch blush


Anyone else tried this blush? If so which colour?
Rachy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks great on your skin tone! Also, love the lipstick you are wearing in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blusher! Looks very nice on you
    xxx Elle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...