Tuesday 21 June 2011

'No makeup' makeup look

Here is my version of a 'no makeup' makeup look which I have seen done recently on Pixiwoo and Lisa Eldridge's youtube. A minimum effort look perfect for the summer or days when you fancy a more subtle look:




Products used:
-Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer- 02 natural
-Laura mercier tinted moisturiser-porcelain
-Inglot eyeshadow: D.S 463
-MAC: sable
- Borjois effect smokey eyeliner-smoked brown
-Pixi light brown eyeshadow (brows)
-Maybelline dream touch blush-apricot
-Jemma Kidd dewy glow- rose gold
-Sleek pout polish- electro peach

Rachy x

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had clear skin like you to be able to do a no make up - make up look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that maybelline dream touch blush in apricot so soooo gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove Sable! It's my favourite MAC shadow ever!

    You look fresh and natural! Hehe sounds like i'm talkin abt a fruit but u know wat i mean =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...